The Cowfish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY

3 posters

Go down

Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY Empty Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY

Post by Nick May 21st 2008, 12:11 am

Title says it all. Dumped in bucket on my doorstep, more or less. A coworker took it from a customer at his store, where they don't even have a salt water system. She got ich immdiately on being added to the one at my store (one of the new fish brought it in last wed Sad) I'm not letting them put her into the uncycled "hospital" tank, I call it the death tank because basically everything we put in there dies, so she's being treated for SW ich at a spare tank at my house cycled with an old well used filter. I'm in Flanders, near Riverhead on eastern Long Island. She's about 3.5 inches long, a baby, but will grow to a foot and need about a 75 gallon tank. She eats well and actively explores, as well as being unafraid of people and hands in her tank as long as you move slowly. She's also an "easy" puffer, she has inflated twice already. This adorable little girl is free to anyone who wants to pick her up, can meet me anywhere from here to NYC, or willing to pay the 50-80 dollars overnight shipping would cost.
Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY Burrfishpleaseloveme
Look at her sad little face, she needs a mommy or a daddy to take care of her.
This is a copy of the post I made bout her on the puffer forum.
Nick
Nick
Cowfish Fry

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY Empty Re: Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY

Post by Pufferfreak June 1st 2008, 10:06 am

Oh she is so cute. I would love to tank her. 3.5 inches, what size tank do you have her in now, how long are you willing to hold her.
Pufferfreak
Pufferfreak
Admin

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://www.thecowfishforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY Empty Re: Free Cyclichthys orbicularis (Birdbeak Burrfish)Long Island, NY

Post by crazedpuffer June 1st 2008, 4:57 pm

She died Crying or Very sad

crazedpuffer

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pufferfreak June 3rd 2008, 6:43 pm

awwwww. so sad. she was looking good in the pic. Sad
Pufferfreak
Pufferfreak
Admin

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-03-30

http://www.thecowfishforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down